Saturday, May 25, 2019

Butterfly Hugs and Kisses

I've made a card with the pretty background stamp by Poppy Stamps, Butterfly Wings, combined with the Memory Box Big Hugs Premiere die to make a butterfly hugs and kisses card:)...
I stamped the background stamp with my MISTI with Simon Fog ink.  I then stamped a butterfly with black ink, clear embossed, then hand cut out and colored with a Prismacolor marker.  I stamped the sentiment from the Butterfly wings, then adhered the die cut and layered sentiment and butterfly onto the panel(the butterfly is directly over one of the butterflies exactly like him!).  Here's a close up...
This was so much fun and the simplicity made my heart happy!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lisa, I love the soft stamped background and the placement of the colourful one on that fabulous die, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, great for so many occasions!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa