Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Dahlia Heart Thanks

I used the beautiful new Birch Press Dahlia Heart Layer dies to make a thank you card...
 The Birch Press layered dies are SOOO amazing...three layers that compliment each other...how cool is that?!    I die cut all three layers, A, B, and C, in white and adhered them together.   I embossed the dark pink card panel with Layer A, then die cut three different shades of pink cardstock with A, as well.  I adhered the pieces from the three shades in a layered effect, the outer petals, dark, the next row lighter, then the third inner row of petals, the lightest pink.  I then adhered the white layered flower/heart over the embossed panel with adhered pieces.  I added a layered Birch Press "thanks" and stamped sentiment from the Memory Box Big and Little Words stamp set.

Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa