Sunday, May 26, 2019

Colored Pencils on Colored Card Stock

I used the beautiful new Simon Says Stamp Daisy Bouquet stamp set from their latest release,  Celebrate You, got out my colored pencils, and had some fun!...
I stamped and white embossed the beautiful image on the gray card panel.  The VERY cool thing about Prismacolor pencils, is that they are such great pencils, so wonderfully rich in color, that many(not all) of the colors stand up beautifully on dark card stock!!  I colored the flowers with two shades of pink and the stems with two shades of green.  I COULD have blended them with a blending stick, but chose not to with these.  I loved the touches of dark pink and the blending would have reduced that a bit, so although there are some tiny gaps of gray, I chose to leave them.  Here's a close up...
Oh, this was SUCH GREAT FUN...this coloring was such fun!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

9 comments:

  1. Wow! What a beautiful way to show these flowers off! The pink on the gray panel is a great combination of colors. Thank you for sharing. Brenda West

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this beautiful card, Lisa. The pink daisies on the gray is very striking. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Lisa! Love the pink colors against the gray cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous, I love it. Great inspiration, thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh, I really love your card. Makes me happy seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is fabulous!! The gray, pink & white are beautiful together!!!
    You've been cased! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful card! The Flowers are amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful daisies… makes me feel close to my Mother… they were her favorite flower. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa