Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Gerbera Daisy Love

I made a card, today, with the really pretty new Simon Says Stamp Gerbera Daisy Background, from their latest release, Celebrate You...
 I stamped and embossed the image, then colored with my prismacolor markers.  I love the intense colors of gerbera daisies, so I chose to use some more "intense" colors!  I colored with 2 shades of each orange, pink, red, and yellow.  I added a die cut and layered "I love you" die cut sentiment, also from the new release!  Here's a close up...
Coloring was such fun...such pretty flowers!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Lisa and this is such a pretty stamp. ♥ it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! So creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello
    I so love this post. The gerbera daisy were my nieces favorite flower in the whole world. She passed away 4 weeks ago, and everytime I see a gerbera daisy it makes me smile. Thank you for this smile today and for sharing with me.

    You did a beautiful job photographing the beauty of this flower. The petals are just gorgeous.

    Country hugs...

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa