Tuesday, March 17, 2026

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  I am ALOT Irish, so I was so thrilled to make a special card, and a fun shaker card, at that, to celebrate this day!!  I used a new CZ Design die and sentiment for this fun card, the die from the Simon Says Stamp  Beautiful Moments release, the sentiments I received by purchasing product from that release(but will officially be released in a couple days!)...
It had been a long time since I had made a shaker card, but had a lot of fun figuring out all the logistics.  I got it together, and then looked through my sequins, and low and behold, found some that were labeled "Lucky Charm Sequins"... this card was now official!! I brushed on some shamrocks with a Simon Says Stamp stencil, using Fairway ink...the ink matched my cardstock...another sign this was "magical"!  I stamped the sentiment onto the panel, then adhered the whole thing together.  Here's a close up...
I did take a video of me shaking the card...my abilities are lacking...
I have my corned beef, cabbage and potatoes...along with maybe a beer??...it's going to be a great dinner, tonight!  Hope you are having a great start to your day...please take care!  
Thank you so much for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I ended up buying this set after seeing your card. I'm inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This resonated with me on so many levels. Great writing and even better content. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa