Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Winter Wishes

I have used the beautiful new CZ Design Winter Wishes stamp/die set, from Simon Says Stamp's newest All the Joy release, to make a Christmas card!...
I stamped the poinsettias in two reds and the greens in a bunch of different green inks.  I think all the little leaves are so pretty and all of them together with the flowers, make for one pretty Christmas bouquet!!  I adhered them all together on the card panel that I had stamped and gold embossed a sentiment from a Simon set of very pretty Christmas sentiments, Graceful Holiday Greetings, also from the All the Joy release, and one that I thought went perfectly in size, font, and shape, with the flowers/leaves!  Oh, and I also gold embossed the stamped centers of the flowers!   Here's a close up...
Watching Home Alone 1 and 2 with my son...perfect soon-to-be-Christmas night!  So looking forward to Christmas!!  Hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday...take care!  As always, thank you so very much for stopping by my blog today...I truly appreciate it!!  Hugs!!  Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Love your card, Lisa! Thanks for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have come back to your card for a second, third, and forth look. It is so outstanding. I would be so proud to give this to anyone. Thank you for your wonderful blog. I truly am inspired by your work, all the time.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa