Thursday, November 2, 2023

Bottle Brush Trees

I have used the fun new Simon Says Stamp Small Bottle Brush Tree die set, from their new All the Joy release, to make a simple, sparkly Christmas card...
I thought these trees were so fun, so I decided to use the Simon glitter cardstock in red, dark pink, and light pink, to make some fun and  "love"ly trees!  My thoughts were already thinking ahead to the little sentiment from a previous release, that I just really loved and would go perfect with the shades of red pretty trees!!  I die cut and layered the trees, as well as the heart, and adhered to a panel with the sentiment stamped on it.  Here's a close up...
There's a blog hop over at Simon today on their BLOG, and there will be one tomorrow(I'll be a part of tomorrow's hop😊), hope you will check them out as there will be lots of inspiration and giveaways from Simon!  
Thanks for stopping by, today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa