Saturday, November 18, 2023

Joyfully Metallic

I have made a Christmas card with a Simon Says Stamp sentiment die, embossing folder and coordinating die, and full card die that I embossed, all from the All the Joy release!....
I die cut and layered the sentiment and hung the ornaments that I had die cut, then put into the embossing folder to give them their design.  I adhered them to a panel that I used a die that I had not die cut, but rather embossed on the card panel.  I adhered the panel to a card.  I had tried a cut down panel, but liked the full panel to give the hanging ornaments a little bit more length that a full panel gave them. 
 Here's a close up...
Getting ready for family coming for Thanksgiving...can't wait...but until then, lots to do!!  
Hoping you are having a great weekend before Thanksgiving!!  
                                                 Thanks for stopping by,  today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. What a stunning card! The ornaments are gorgeous and I love how you hung them from the letters! Simple elegance at it's best! Sue N

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa