Monday, November 13, 2023

Tinkerbell Birthday

I made a card for my granddaughter's birthday using the new Simon Says Stamp Once Upon a Time stamp/die set, from their All the Joy release!...
My granddaughter loves Disney and was Tinkerbell for Halloween, so I thought it perfect to make a birthday card with a fairy...and the one from this new set IS Tinkerbell!  I stamped, die cut, and colored little Tink with markers.  I have made slider cards before, but refreshed myself with THIS video, just in case you were wondering how to make one.  It's pretty simple and real easy to do!  I did have to use a dime instead of a penny on my fairy as a penney was too big for my tiny fairy, and would have stuck out on her sides.  I used the Simon Twinkling Stars background stamp to stamp the card panel as well as a second piece of cardstock, which I used to put behind the slider to make the star panel totally continue behind the fairy.  I used a CZ Design happy birthday die, that I had colored with the markers in ombre fashion, and then glittered the letters and Tink's wings to give some sparkle!  Here's a close up...
I tried to download a video of Tink flying, but it didn't work...may try again later...
You can see it on my Instagram, though!


Happy Birthday my little sweet little princess Isla!  Love you, dolly!!  
Hope your week will be wonderful for all of you reading this post...grocery shopping for some of my Thanksgiving dinner, tomorrow...Thanksgiving already NEXT WEEK..,where is the time going???!!!
Thanks for stopping by, today!! Hugs!! Lisa




1 comment:

  1. Grateful for your expertise. Your post provided valuable insights I can apply.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa