Sunday, March 26, 2023

Some Bunny Loves You


I have made a couple cards with the adorable Simon Says Stamp Some Bunny, from the Just for You release...
I die cut the sentiment three times, then used one of the panels from die cutting, to make a window panel.  I die cut some strips with my much loved Simon Strips die, in a rainbow of "softer" colors, and adhered them to the panel diagonally.  I popped up the white panel on the striped panel, added the sentiment, and adhered the whole thing onto a card.  Here's a close up...

The second one, I used the same sentiment die, but brushed on my stripes with ink...
I die cut the die, then before removing the cardstock around the die cut, I masked sections as I brushed ink onto each section.  I then removed the sentiment from the cardstock, and layered the sentiment and adhered to a panel.  I added a sentiment from another of the new stamp sets below the panel, and popped up the panel on the card,  I added some Tonic Jewel drops, here's a close up...`
I hope you are having a super Sunday...and hoping you find some time to be creative today!  
Thank you so much for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa