Thursday, March 16, 2023

Just for You Release!

So sorry, I have been MIA for the last few weeks. My daughter and granddaughter were visiting for two weeks, and my local daughter was here with her two everyday...there was wonderful chaos, and I enjoyed every minute!  I am back with a card made with a hot foil plate and sentiment stamp from the brand new Simon Says Stamp Just for You release, just out today!...
I used the new Spring Florals Hot Foil Plate and sentiment(perfect for the first day of this release😊) from the Easter Critters stamp set for this card.  I hot foiled the plate with black foil, then colored and hand cut the image.  I popped it up on the card, and added it to the card that I had stamped the sentiment on.   I added some sequins, here's a close up...
This release is FULL of very cool stamps, dies and stencils(I've added a link to the release below)...I have been having LOTS of fun to share with you for the rest of the month!  Hope you will check out the Simon Blog tomorrow and Saturday, for two blog hops celebrating this new release...I KNOW you will be inspired...hope you'll check it out!  Have a wonderful day!!
Thanks for stopping by, today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa