Thursday, March 2, 2023

Love You So Much!

Did you ever have a card that you just ran out of time to put on your blog before it wasn't really relevant anymore??  Well, I have two!  I made these cards last year, but was too late for Valentine's Day, then St. Patrick's Day came and went, so they stayed in a "draft" until today...
I used Simon Says Stamp stencils and die for both cards.  For this first card, I used the Clover Wreath Stencil, brushing on two shades of green and a brown for the stems.  I dotted the berries with clear tonic drops, and added a colored, die cut, layered sentiment!  Here's a close up...
                                           
The other one, although perfect for Valentine's Day, is all about love, and love is everyday!...
I used the same sentiment die, and a couple Simon stencils...a heart mask, and layered confetti.  I first went over the heart with the three colors, then back over it with the stencil.  
My daughter and grandbaby have been in town for the last couple weeks, so it has been a bit crazy at my house of late...wonderful crazy!  My time with them is ending in a couple days, so I will be back soon!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa