Monday, March 27, 2023

Hoppy Spring!

I have made a card with the sweet Simon Says Stamp Bunny Egg die from their Just for You release!...
Simple, wonderful, fun!  I die cut the bunny egg, with all the pieces in it.  I put adhesive over the whole die cut, the put a die cut over the adhesive without all the pieces.  I filled in the piece areas with paint chips.  I then put three more die cut eggs together, just the outlines, and adhered the three over the paint chip layer, to give the egg a really thick look.  I used one of the die cut panels from cutting out the eggs, stamped it with a sentiment from one of the new Simon stamp sets, and popped it up on the card.  I adhered the egg inside the window, and done!  Although the card was not necessarily easy to make, I love the look of how clean and simple it turned out!!  Here's a close up...
Happy Spring!  Don't know about where you live, but the pollen on the cars, in the streets...on EVERYTHING is crazy here, right now!  Hope you are enjoying Spring whatever is looks like, wherever you are!!
Thanks for stopping by today!! Hugs!! Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa