Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Garden Before N' Afters

I purchased the Lawn Fawn Garden Before N' Afters stamp/die set over a year ago, and am just now taking it out the plastic ( I have a number of these kind of sets, but am trying to carve out time to create with them!).  !  I have made three cards, using different stamps and sentiments from the stamp and die sets for each of the cards...
The first card, I stamped, die cut, colored and layered the container of flowers.  I used a very old Simon Says Stamp die from the Lunch Box Notes die set to frame the flowers and sentiment.  I layered the frame, and popped it up on a piece of Sunny Studio patterned paper.  Here's a close up...
The second one, I used a single flower, three times...
Super simply done, stamped, die cut, colored and layered three sunflowers.  I added a sentiment from the set, and popped up panel on card.  Here's a close up...
The third one, I used the blooming pots from the set...
Just like with the other two, I stamped, die cut, colored and layered each of the pots.  I loved these four little pots, showing a flower blooming, and with the sentiment...it all just spoke to me!!  Here's a close up...
Hope you have/make time to create...it brings happiness...and it's just fun!!
Thank you, so much, for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa