Sunday, July 31, 2022

Lemon Zest

I have made a card with the pretty new Simon Says Stamp Lemon Zest die set, from Simon's newest Dream Big release!...
The card was made by die cutting the lemon from yellow cardstock and layering.  I simply used a yellow marker to give the lemon some added shading on the far side.  I also scored the leaves to give them some definition.  I used the lemon die piece to emboss the card panel, after stamping a CZ Design sentiment that I thought went perfectly with the pretty lemon.  Here's a close up...
Having a quiet weekend...rain and thunder as I write...the rain is so badly needed, so a great night!!
Thank you for stopping by today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa