Sunday, July 24, 2022

Alstroemeria Stem

The new Alstroemeria Stem die set from Simon Says Stamp and their new Dream Big release, is beautiful!  I decided that this beauty was perfect to be showcased solo, so I have made a super CAS card for a friend...
I die cut the pieces from white cardstock and colored with my prismacolor markers.  I took my cream color marker and colored in the middle of the flower, achieving a yellow center, after which, I used a fine black marker to give a little detail to the flower.  I used a sentiment from the Soaring Birthday stamp set, stamped with versamark and silver embossed.  I popped up the panel on the card, and here's a close up...
My true loves in card making are dies and CAS, lately I'm really feeling so led to create in that style, and with the wonderful dies from this release!  There will be more!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!!  Lisa

1 comment:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa