Saturday, July 30, 2022

Bitty Birdhouse Welcome

My daughter had wonderful new neighbors move in next door and asked me if I could make a card for them.  I pulled out my Simon Says Stamp Bitty Birdhouse die set and a perfect CZ Design sentiment die and stamp, and here's what I came up with...
I had used these dies before, and made a card with a rainbow of houses.  Seeing as it was for just-moved-in neighhbors, I opted to make it more house color appropriate, and I wanted an A2 card.    I liked my idea even better after I was inspired by the wonderful card made by Laura Bassen that I originally saw on the Simon Store website, HERE on her website, found when I couldn't remember if there was a "welcome" die, went searching and saw her card!  I layered each piece of each house, and then popped up the houses on the card panel.  I adjusted them on the panel to "fit" the layered welcome die cut.  I added a sentiment stamp from a CZ Design coordinating set, popped up the panel on the card, and done!  Here's a close up...
Love to have wonderful dies to be able to pull out, and make a fun card when needed!  Hope your weekend is great!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card, Lisa. The subtle striped patterned paper is fantastic. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love this card, where is the subtle striped paper from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, Lisa! Hope you don't mind if I case it. I've had the birdhouse die for awhile, but haven't used it yet. You've inspired me. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa