Thursday, July 21, 2022

Dream Big Release!

There is a new release over at Simon Says Stamp, Dream Big!  I have used a pretty new die and sentiment set to make a couple cards to share with you today...
The die is called Tropical Leaf Bunch and is so pretty!  I die cut it with white cardstock, and colored with my Prismacolor markers.... 
I layered the leaves, then stamped the sentiment, a stamp from one of the very cool new stamp sets, Big and Bold! I stamped it with versamark and black embossed it.   I used the Monstera leaf die to emboss the image all around the card panel, and around the stamped sentiment.  I adhered the leaves to the panel, and popped it up over a couple black strips on a card.  Here's a close up...
The second one, I have to give credit to my daughter, as she suggested I try to make the leaves glossy😊...
I colored the leaves just like the first, but pressed them onto my versamark pad and then clear embossed...and then did it a second time.  Probably could have stood a third time, but two is pretty glossy.  I then adhered to a card panel that I had, again, embossed the leaves onto the panel.  I used the same sentiment stamp set for a sentiment, but this time, I stamped, die cut, and layered the sentiment.  Doing it this way, you emboss the total panel, and it gives a different dimensional look to the card.  Here's a close up of the glossy...
Hope you will check out the new release over at Simon, there is SO much fun stuff in this release(I have a link below, too!).  There are two blog hops over at the Simon Blog tomorrow and Saturday, where you will find wonderful inspiration for the new stamps, dies. and everything else!!  
Thanks for stopping by!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Carlos HaunJuly 22, 2022

    The tropical leaf bunch makes such a great card…great for either males or females!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa