Saturday, July 16, 2022

Happy Birthday with Stars

I have made a birthday card with the Maker's Movement Happy Birthday die set...
I am normally cutting dies apart when I first get them, but I loved that this die set was connected, and I have kept it that way.  Keeping the two dies together, die cuts the letters, while leaving the borders intact...loved it for all the individual letters!  I layered it a couple time and used a rainbow of colored die cut letters to fill in the "happy birthday".  I added some die cut and layered glitter paper stars.  I adhered them all to a chevron embossed piece of cardstock.  Here's a close up...
Simply done...simply fun!  Hope your weekend is off to a great start!  See you tomorrow!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJuly 19, 2022

    ❤️ Everything about your card.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa