Thursday, March 17, 2022

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  This will be my quickest post ever!  I have been busy making corned beef and cabbage, but I quickly made a card to celebrate this day!  
I used the new Simon Says Stamp Gnome Lucky stamp and die set from their Good Luck Charm release, to make a St. Patrick's Day  card!  I stamped, clear embossed, die cut, simple colored and layered the Gnome Lucky image! I DID have indents in my paper from the die where it made the cutouts in the letters, but think it's because I used a metal plate underneath my acrylic plate...so don't do that!  I didn't have enough time after I thought what I did had caused it, to have it done by today at all, so it will go up as is...love the cut outs...just don't do as I did!   I used a 3x6 card and one of the sentiments from the set.  Love the orange and green for St. Patty's Day!  Hope you had a wonderful day today...the corned beef and cabbage were delicious!
Thanks for stopping by today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful card! I only see perfection here, great colors and CAS!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa