Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Delicate Floral Frames

I have used the pretty new Simon Says Stamp Delicate Floral Frames stamp/die set, from their new Hello Gorgeous release, to make three different cards...
I decided to use these floral frames in ways that might give you some different ideas of how to use them.  This first one I made a birthday card with rainbow leaves on the frame.  I decided to mimic the colors in horizontal polka dotted stripes.  I used a Simon stencil with some embossing paste, and made some more very tiny polka dots on the background.  I love polka dots!  Here's a close up... 

The second one, I did a bit differently...
I used the circular frame with tulips, and cut out the middle of the circle by hand.  I used a Simon die cut sentiment and used another Simon die, a heart, to dot the "i" in miss.  I used an embossed piece of cardstock for the background and popped it up on the card.  Here's a close up...
The third one the simplest of all...
I used the oval frame for this card.  I stamped one of the sentiments from the set, and after coloring, dotted both flowers on the frame with a same colored jewel...just a little pretty bling.  I popped up the frame on the background, then the background paper on a card and done!  Here's a close up...
What pretty stamps, with sentiments for so many occasions, and with so many ways to use the frames, a very sweet set! 
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I love all 3 of these. So simple, but so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa