Saturday, December 1, 2012

Rainbows Make Me HAPPY!!

I was playing with all my newly acquired washi tape...different colors and patterns,  and decided to die cut a "Happy" sentiment....the only thing...I LOVED the negative of the cut!!!  SO...I redid it a second time and nicely cut the tape and decided to use the negative with some black paper behind and make a "Happy" card...just plain "Happy"!!!  The rainbow of colors just makes me plain happy!!...
The die is Sizzix phrases, Happy.  Now I have to use the two die cut "Happy" sentiments I made on two more cards...stay tuned:):)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

11 comments:

  1. Rainbows are awesome. I always look for them when the sun peeps out and there is still rain coming down.
    Awe so sweet and cute, beautiful design and fabulous coloring. Gorgeous card! Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa,

    Congratulations on being featured in Papercraft magazine...I love your creativity! This is another wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stumbled upon your blog, and love your work! I esp. love this card. I wonder if you can cut this with a Cricut?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Edie! No Cricut here, I have a Big Shot:)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! I love washi tape! I love that you will use the scrap to make more cards too. Thank you so much for sharing, its beautiful and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO bright and happy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love love love this Lisa. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super idea. I have soooo much washi. I may "borrow" this rainbow idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rainbows make me happy too! Can't wait to be done all the CHristmas card orders and start playing with the whole palette again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. And now I can start my day... happy too!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa