Wednesday, December 19, 2012

More of Stronger Love

I LOVE the sentiments of the Verve set  Stronger Love...the actual sentiments AND the fonts!!  Made a couple cards in different colors with two of the different sentiments... inspired by a Papyrus card I had in my picture file that had a heart made of flowers on it...
I used a Memory Box die Primula Bloom(call me crazy...I know...used only the second smallest flower) and a bunch of different colored pinks and reds...
I die cut the largest Papertrey ink heart die and adhered it onto the card and placed and adhered the flowers around the heart first(to make a perfectly shaped heart) and filled it in with the remaining flowers.  Dotted the centers of the flowers with liquid pearls.   Not sure how many flowers I used...OK...I know...a lot of flowers, I'm guessing about 30... but I just liked the thought of a heart made of flowers, it didn't take that long (cut long thin strips of paper so they fit the flower's width and could make a lot of them fast)and it was fun made me HAPPY!! While writing this post, I found another Memory Box die that would probably make the whole project go a bit faster...a little different flower, but more of them to die cut at one time...check out the Floral Delights die...EDIT***  Thanks, Pat for letting me know of yet another and way more efficient Memory Box die...Box Flower Mound  which cuts a BUNCH of flowers with ONE CUT!!!   SWEET!!!...if you're at all interested(they are both now on my list!).  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

11 comments:

  1. I love these beautiful hearts made of flowers -- lovely CAS cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are beutiful.. what a creative design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, Lisa!!
    Karin x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are divine Lisa...of course, I love the Verve and the layered flowers are incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you made your heart Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just perfect Lisa. How about Memory Box Flower Mound, you could be done in a single cut!
    Have a greta Christmas. Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness...thanks, Pat!! Just checked out the Flower Box Mound...PERFECT!!! Go figure that I didn't see that one?!!:) I will update my post and mention that one as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my, what a "labor of LOVE" ... quite a remarkable card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card! When you started to adhere your flowers did you start on the outside of the template on directly ON the template? Thanks for sharing this very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa