Friday, December 7, 2012

Simon Says Stamp Gratitude Hop Winner?

The Gratitude blog ended a little over a week ago, and I have been waiting to hear from Laura Leigh who won my blog's donation to her favorite charity.  Might anyone know Lauraleigh?...here is her comment....
lauraleigh...
Beautiful cards! With gratitude to God for His many many blessings, I am thankful for my wonderful family & amazing church family.

Having no way to contact her, I would love it if someone could let her know to contact me?  If I don't hear from her by next Thursday, I  will have to choose another winner...so would love to hear from you, Laura:)!!   Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa