Sunday, December 2, 2012

Classic Stampin Up...Revisited

In the 3 years since I began stamping again, my acquisition of stamps has included a broad range of companies.  I began with Stampin Up, and although I don't use a lot of them, I have kept some of what I believe to be classics..  I made this Christmas card with a tree from Snow Swirled, and although I had envisioned my card with stamped snowflakes on the card, it stayed simple...
 Stamped in real red and accented by dotting every dot with gold Pen-touch pen and adding some gold pearls over larger dots and other places.  Added sentiment from Papertrey Ink (Silent Night) and red ribbon.  Here's a close up...
Added to a gold card....Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

8 comments:

  1. Oh my golly this is gorgeous Lisa. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...this card is sooooo GORGEOUS!!! That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so elegant! I'm in awe over all your little gold dots and I love the beautiful bow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a tasteful Christmas card - I just love it.

    Mary Mac

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to have to break down and get this set. You're right. It's classic and you've done it up beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to pull out this stamp too - haven't used it in a while and now you got me motivated to use it. Your card is very elegant and would be so pretty for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This must be the definition of elegant!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa