Monday, May 27, 2024

Mini Slimline Birthday

I wanted to show you how easy it is to make a fun, and clean and simple birthday card, with a pretty piece of patterned paper, and a Simon Says Stamp sentiment die!
I LOVE this piece of patterned paper!  I decided to make a mini slimline  card, so that I could put money in it...as that is often my form of birthday presents for my family!  The patterned paper is American Craft Dreamer collection.  I die cut and layered the sentiment, and adhered it the bottom corner of the hearted panel.  I popped up the panel on the card, and paired it with a Simon Soft Navy mini slimline envelope.  Here's a pic with the money peeking out...it fits perfectly in a mini slimline card!...
Here's a close up...
Hope you are having a great Memorial Day! There have been pretty constant thunderstorms here, today, so I opted to make some hotdogs in my broiler, instead of on the grill...delicious despite the storms!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa