Friday, May 31, 2024

Lush Leaves

I used a beautiful Simon Says Stamp Lush Leaves die, from their Be Bold release, to make a card to let someone know I'm thinking about them...
I am especially loving simplicity, these days!  This card was simply done by die cutting the leaves from some much loved patterned paper, and some thinner vellum.  I used a thicker vellum behind the sentiment, but a thinner one for the leaves behind the colored die cut leaves.  I bent the leaves a bit to give them dimension, and adhered them to the card, with the vellum cut leaves behind them.  I die cut and layered the sentiment, adhered it to it's background, and then to the card.  I thought of putting some bling on the card to finish it, but loved it just the way it was!  Here's a close up...
Such wonderful fun!!  I so love when a card comes together in such an inspirational way, and with such ease...really love this card!  Hope your May has been magnificent...and that the start of June, tomorrow, will be joy filled!!
Thank you so much, for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa