Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Birthday Cupcake

I have used the wonderful new Simon Says Stamp June Card Kit, to make a rainbow filled birthday card...
This new kit had everything you need , and I used, to make birthday cards!  I used the stamp set and coordinating dies, embossing folder, sentiment die, and holographic and white cardstocks!  I die cut and layered the sentiment, stamped, die cut, colored the cupcake and candle, embossed the cardstock.  I adhered them all together, and added some glossy accent dots that I had swiped my markers across, for color....and added touch of bling!  Here's a close up...
The cool thing about the Simon Card Kits, is that you can subscribe, and get them monthly...super cool and super fun to have all you need to make cards, right in kits, and then to get all that fun in a kit, monthly!!  Hope you will check it out...links below!!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa