Saturday, August 26, 2023

Rainbow Sunshines

I have made a couple cards, almost identical (will explain later), with the very cold Simon Says Stamp Sunshine Background cling stamp!...
Okay...I have to tell you upfront, I LOVED playing with this stamp!!  I love puzzles, so this was alot like making a puzzle.  Each of the pieces of the "sunshine" disconnect from each other, which makes it like a puzzle to create with.  I took the pieces around the one I was coloring, to make it easier to only get one piece inked at a time.  I colored my sunshine in a rainbow of colors, and used a sunshine sentiment that fit perfectly in the sunshine's center!  Here's a close up...
The sunshine in the second one is exactly like the first, the sentiment being the difference...
This second card was actually done before the first card, but the yellow ink somehow messed up just a tiny bit on the end, so, being a slight perfectionist, I knew it wouldn't do.  I had already decided on the sentiment for the first card, so I made a second rainbow(the card above)...and had to decide what to do with the imperfect one.  Oh...cover up the ink imperfection with a sentiment!!  So, I used another sentiment from the same sentiment set, die cut and popped it up and the card, saving my rainbow sunshine!!  Here's a close up (LOVE the black embossing...sooo shiny!!)...
Hope you are having a great weekend!  STAMPtember® is less than a week away...can't wait!!!
Thank you so much for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa