Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Retro Flower Birthday

I have made a birthday card with three stamps and a die from the pretty, cool and fun Simon Says Stamp Retro Wishes stamp/die set, from their Just a Note release!...
This was made, by stamping the purple flowers and green leaves, then die cutting the flower bunches and layering.  I adhered them to a panel with the sentiment from the set stamped on it with versamark and black embossed....LOVE the shine!!  I turned one of the bunches opposite of the outside two, and popped it up over the other two. I dotted all the flower with white Enamel Accents.  Here's a close up...
Okay...such great fun!!  Hoping you are having a wonderful week!  Every day getting closer to Simon Says Stamp's STAMPtember® on September 1st...can't wait!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa