Sunday, August 20, 2023

Daisy Head Birthday

I have made a birthday card with the pretty new Simon Says Stamp Daisy Heads die set from their Just a Note release!...
I die cut the flowers and colored the center with yellow marker.  I die cut the leaves from the Layered Perky Flower die set.  I die cut them with white cardstock and colored them with a green marker.  I adhered them to a textured piece of scrap paper that I had.  I added a die cut and layered Simon Happy Birthday, an some enamel accent dots.  Here's a close up...
I hope your weekend has been wonderful!  Simon's STAMPtember® is right around the corner...be on the lookout September 1st!!  Cannot wait!!! 
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa