Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Wood Block Stamp Wednesday: Wind Caressed

I have made a simple card using the old and much loved Penny Black Wind Caressed wood block stamp...
The flowers on this stamp are so pretty, and delicate...I think it's beautiful!
I simply stamped the stamp on some textured Bazzill cardstock.  I colored with one purple marker, and dotted the tips of the stamen with white enamel accents.  I used a Simon Says Stamp sentiment, die cut and layered.  I popped up the panel on another piece of textured cardstock adhererd to a card.    This is the card I made on May 1, 2011...
Here's a close up of the card I made today...  
Simply done, but sooooo  much fun!!  I pulled some of my favorite  wood block stamps out of their storage boxes, so hopefully will make another one very soon!!  Hope you are having a great week, and creating some fun wherever you are!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa