Thursday, April 6, 2023

Beautiful Days Release!

I am celebrating Simon Says Stamp's newest release, Beautiful Days, with a Happy Birthday card, made with one of the beautiful new dies, Large Fancy Happy Birthday!...
I used the whole pad(minus the black, brown and gray) of 6"tiny polka dotted patterned paper, cutting small strips of each color.  I adhered them to a thin piece of paper, and cut out the sentiment from the strips.  This is what it looked like when first cut out, and what was left...  
I then had a thought...use the leftovers for a top and bottom, above and below the sentiment...
Here's a close up of the layered sentiment, and popped up panel on the remaining strips...
Hope you will join the fun with the two blog hops over at the Simon Blog, tomorrow and Saturday, for LOTS of inspiration using the new products from this release!  Hope you have a happy day!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Love the paper strips technique! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vibrant colors on this and that beautiful sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats pretty cute, great technique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! The and words look wonderful together!
    I will be making these. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa, this looks great. I was wondering what you used to adhere the strips to the thin paper e.g. runny glue, glue stick or double sided tape as it needs to be a product that will allow the greeting dies to be able to cut well. Thank you, Dee

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa