Friday, April 28, 2023

Paper Hugs

I used the cool new Simon Says Stamp Bold Geometrics stencil, from their Beautiful Days release, to make a card for a friend in need of some hugs...
I used four colors of ink, and blended two rows of the stencil for each color,  masking as I went.  I went back over the colors a second time, this time lightly, without the stencil, to take away any white from the card.  I did the because I wanted to have solid color behind the white layered sentiment!  I adhered the panel to a card, and added some Tonic drops for interest.  Here's a close up...
Simply done, but such great fun!!  I really have such fun with stencils!!  Hope you have a great weekend, with lots of fun! Take care!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa