Friday, December 16, 2022

Hugs Release!

The new Simon Says Stamp Hugs Release is out today!!  I have made a card using one of the fun new dies, by CZ Design, and an older Simon giraffe die!...
When I saw this sentiment die, I KNEW what I wanted to do with it! There is an adorable new CZ Design stamp/die set with animals, but giraffes are a family favorite "wild animal" made so by my mother's love for them, so I had to use a giraffe with this sentiment!  The giraffe I had in mind is long, so I knew his height would be great with this sentiment, as well!  I know my card is simple, but kind of like things that way!  I blended some yellow, orange, and brown Simon inks to make a kind of "sahara feeling"?!  I used the same process to put my giraffe together that I used for THIS card, back in 2018!  I added some tonic drops and filled in the heart with some pink cardstock!  Here's a close up...
Hope you will check out the Simon site to see this wonderful new collection...thanks so much for stopping by!!  Hugs to you!!  Lisa

1 comment:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa