Monday, December 19, 2022

Fancy Love

I have made a black and white card with just a "pop" of color with one of the wonderful new CZ Design dies from Simon Says Stamp's newest Hugs Release!...
I LOVE this Fancy Love die...it's aptly named the font is fancy and so sweet...it's just so pretty!  I combined the die with a new background stamp from this new release, as well!  I stamped the background with black ink and my MISTI, stamped it twice and cut it down.  I die cut the sentiment and used the piece surrounding the "o" and the heart, as a stencil.  I adhered it with a tiny bit of adhesive runner, and then some removable tape around it, then a very small blending brush.  It looked like this....
I then layered the sentiment and adhered to a die cut and twice layered background sentiment.  I added a hand cut then popped up, piece of a sentiment strip(I've listed the set of strips below).  I popped the whole thing up on a card.  Here's a close up...
Simply done...but I love black/white cards with just a pop of color...this card makes me happy!  Hope you're not stressing, 6 days before Christmas...I have very little ready, but will do better next year...I hope, anyway!  Take care, stay safe!!  Thanks for stopping by to take a look!  Hugs!  Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa