Thursday, December 8, 2022

Cheers

I have made a card with two of the cool new CZ Design dies from Simon Says Stamp's DieCember® release!...
I thought both these dies were just "made for" each other!  I decided to go with black outlined wine glasses...using glossy cardstock.  I layered the glasses with white cardstock underneath, and used a black marker to color around each wine glass, in their entirety, so that no white would take away from the cool black.  I blended red ink on some glossy white cardstock and die cut the wine pieces from the blended paper, and layered.  I die cut the "cheers", layered, and gave the sentiment some sparkle by pressing the entire sentiment into my versamark pad, sprinkling with Unicorn embossing powder, and heating.  I adhered them all to a piece of the new Color Blend cardstock!  Here's a close up...
I thought of adding bling to the card, but loved it as is!!  This card could be for Christmas, New Years, or for a birthday, celebration...the possibilities are endless...but fun and very cool!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa