Thursday, September 29, 2022

Rainbow Merci

I couldn't resist a rainbow card using the new CZ Design Merci die from Simon Says Stamp's STAMPtember® release...
I had just gotten a new Sunny Studio 6x6 paper pack, and the 6 die cuts plus a sentiment strip fit perfectly on a standard A2 card, so a rainbow Merci card it was!  I die cut and layered each of the sentiments and adhered onto card, using a sentiment strip to bring them all together.  Super simple...the layering took the most time(2 layered of white cardstock under each colored die cut).  Here's a close up...
Hope for those of you in Ian's path, that you are safe, and will be safe.  I am in the southeast part of Virginia, rain and wind are expected, but nothing compared to today's damage from the hurricane.  Please stay safe...no matter the hurricane or wherever you may be!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. what a great card ! love the rainbow colors,
    greetings, martina

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa