Friday, September 30, 2022

Floral Blossom Birthday

Simon Says Stamp's STAMPtember®  officially ends after today...and can I just say...I have had a blast!!  I will still have a couple cards to share with you from this release into October, but wanted to post one more card on this last day of September, and the last official day of STAMPtember®...a simple birthday card made with the beautiful Intricate Floral Blossom and Leaves Hot Foil plate/die set...
I hot foiled the blossom, and die cut.  I colored the petals with colored markers, and layered. I adhered to card, and popped up a die cut and layered stamped sentiment, embossed with gold glitter embossing powder.  I told you it was simple...but it made me sooooooo happy just like that...no more!!  Here's a close up...

I hope you have enjoyed the STAMPtember® release and collaboratives....such wonderful fun! 
Thanks for stopping by today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa