Sunday, September 25, 2022

Christmas Berry Wreath

Home Alone and Elf are on tv today...seems like a perfect day for a Christmas card!!  I have used the pretty new Simon Says Stamp Berry Wreath die set along with a sentiment stamp from the new Christmas Blessing stamp set, both from the STAMPtember® release, to do just that!...
I die cut the leaves from two colors of green paint chips, the wreath from dark brown cardstock and the berries from red cardstock.  I adhered the leaves and berries to the wreath, and dotted each of the red berries with Tonic drops.  I stamped the sentiment with versamark and gold embossed.  I popped the panel up over some red and gold cardstock...here's a close up...
Three months away, today...where has this year gone??!!  May your Christmads be Happy, when it gets here!
Thanks for stopping by!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa