Thursday, September 15, 2022

Mini Blooms

I have used the pretty and sweet Spellbinders Mini Blooms Etched die set, to make a couple daisy/black-eyed susan cards...
I die cut the daisies, doubled the bottom set of petals, and adhered to a panel, along with marker colored leaves, with a Simon Says Stamp sentiment!  I stamped the sentiment with black ink, and after stamping, stamped again with versamark and used clear embossing powder, to give the sentiment shine!  I popped up the panel on the card.  Here's a close up...
The second card, I turned the daisies into black-eyed susans, plus a couple daisies...
I made them the same way as the first, this time adhering to a striped piece of cardstock.  I added a stamped Simon Says Stamp sentiment, and popped up on a card, like the first.  Here's a close up...
There are so many pretty flower, sprig, and berry dies in this little set...oh if I only had more time, I could make cards for a while with all these sweet mini dies!  Such FUN!!
Thanks for stopping by today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa