Friday, September 2, 2022

STAMPtember® Blog Party!

is a month long celebration of Simon celebrating all things stamping, and they picked the month of September to celebrate...thus STAMPtember®(they even registered the name!)!!  They are having a month long party to celebrate, starting today, with a BLOG PARTY! Happy STAMPtember®, Simon!!  There is an amazing collection of new stamps, dies, foil plates, stencils, and so much more in this release!!  I have made a card with two of the beautiful new dies to begin the celebration!!...  
This beautiful card size die is called Flourishing Bloom Plate, and the sentiment Handwritten Hello!  I die cut and layered the plate, and colored with markers.  I adhered the flowers to some Simon woodgrain paper.  I then die cut the frame once more, this time in the woodgrain cardstock, clipped the stems and leaves off the frame, and adhered to the colored frame.  I added the gold cardstock die cut and layered hello.  I also bent the leaves just a little for some dimension.  Here's a close up...
There are SO many WONDERFUL stamps, dies, stencils, hot plates...and so much more, in this huge release, it has been so much fun getting it started!!  Now, the fun for you!!  Every artist participating in the Blog Party has an offer from Simon for a giveaway!  There are different ones on many of the blogs, so, just like a scavenger hunt, you will have to go looking to find the offer that makes you most happy!  Here's my offer for you:
I LOVE the sentiments in this set...think I may just have to get this one, myself!!  You can go to the SIMON  BLOG to see all the participants at the party today...I KNOW you will be inspired!  Have fun...PARTAYYYY!!  
Thanks for Partying with me!! Hugs!! Lisa

14 comments:

  1. I love this card. Makes me think of my mom! Thanks for inspiring me to sit down and make something for her this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how your card turned out. When I first scrolled down and saw it I said (out loud), "Oh, that's pretty!!" I'm alone in the house, so that says a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how soft and Lovely your card is!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Your coloring is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card! Lovely soft blue flowers on the woodgrain, wonderful combination, like finding them growing outside my home or greenhouse.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was thrilled to see that you chose this die! You really made it beautiful!!!!! Thank you for your wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome release! I love so many of the products-and the designers have rocked their samples too! Love the colors of your card

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic background with this card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card- I love this coverplate die-from Sympathy to brithday to think of you, it's got many uses. Glad you chose this to highlight and give us ideas. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely beautiful!!! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa