Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Sundae Afternoons and a Rainbow

I started the month with rainbows, and wanted to end it that way, as well!  I have made a birthday card using the fun new Simon Says Stamp Sundae Afternoons stamp/die set,  from the new Rainbows release, and some distress oxide inks...
I brushed my inks onto cardstock in five colors, let them dry, brushed them with my static bag, stamped the ink blotches with the stamps from the set with versamark, and white embossed. I'm not much of a colorer, and thought it would be cool to use these fun sweet treats with a single color ink...super fun and SUPER simple!   I die cut, layered, placed on the card panel that had one of the fun sentiment stamps from the set, and added some Tonic Jewel drops for bling. I popped the panel off the slimline card.   Here's a close up...
Rainbows make me so very happy...hoping some real happy for you, today!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa
56858c916708">

1 comment:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa