Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Missing You in Vines

I've made a card with one of the new Simon Says Stamp embossing folders, from their newest Rainbows release...
I used a couple of distress oxide inks and a Simon blender brush on the inside of the embossing folder, placed a piece of cardstock in it and closed it, and then ran it through my Big Shot.  I cut it into three pieces and popped up on a black piece of cardstock and then on a mini slimline card.  I threaded a piece of twine through the back and around the panels twice and attached a stamped and cut out sentiment which I had pierced a hole in either side.  I really loved how this card turned out!  Here's a close up...
Such great fun...hoping you are having a great start to your week!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Lisa! Fabulous layout and colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I love how the vines swoop across the card. The colors are great. And did you fussy cut the sentiment? Fab.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa