Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Rainbow Sending Smiles

I've made a slimline card using one of the fun new Simon Says Stamp wood stamps from their new Rainbows release!...
I know I've said this before, but stamping with wood stamps takes me back to my beginnings of stamping!  Stamping with rubber on wood is so much fun, and this Sending Smiles stamp is especially wonderful, because it can be combined with the Sending Smiles die cut! This card was simply done by lining up the stamp in the middle(side to side) of my cardstock, and stamping at the same interval for the top three and then for the bottom three.  If you stamp down and then up the cardstock, like I did, I think practicing stamping down the line and then up the line with the distance between the sentiments would be helpful.  I had to try a couple times to get it right,  only because I stamped the top three from the top, and the bottom three from the bottom, and the position between the stamped sentiments is different with the wood stamp,when looking to position from the  top and then from the bottom, so I didn't get it right the first time.  I hope that all makes sense.   I adhered a die cut and layered "sending smiles" sentiment in the middle of the rainbow, and then added glossy accents over each of the colored and the black hearts.  I adhered the whole white panel to a slightly larger black panel and then to the card.  The black kind of ties in the black sentiment, having that same depth of line.  
Here's a close up...
Rainbows. smiles, and love, make me happy...hope your week is great!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa