Thursday, June 3, 2021

Love is Love

There is a new release over at Simon Says Stamp...Rainbows!  I have made three cards, in rainbows of all different kinds, all celebrating love!...
I have used the very cool and fun new CZ Design You are Loved stamp/die set for all three cards. This first one I very simply made.  I stamped die cut, colored and layered all the hands.  I did the same with the sentiment(which, by the way, I LOVE), and adhered over the hands/arms. I used glossy accents over all the hearts for some bling.  I embossed the card panel with a Simon Heart stencil, and popped up on a 5x5 card.  Here's a close up...

The second one, I made for a family member, from me and my family...
I used the same hands, sentiment, and heart stencil, as the first, but this time, I used a window to display our family when you open it...
I'm going to have my family all sign it before sending it to the family member:)!  Such fun!!

The last one, I used the rainbow from this stamp/die set... 
I stamped die cut, colored and layered the rainbow.  I used a sentiment strip from the CZ Design Pride reverse strips.  Here's a close up...
I had such fun making these cards this morning!  There's lots of fun over at the Rainbows release, and two blog hops on the Simon Blog, tomorrow and Saturday...lots of inspiration for sure, hope you will join in the fun!!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa