Thursday, March 11, 2021

Thinking of You Blooms

I have made a mini slimline card with the pretty new Simon Says Stamp Blooming Meadow stamp/die set, from the new Hello Beautiful release...
I stamped, die cut, and colored the flowers and leaves with a light yellow, purple, and green Prismacolor marker.  I popped up on a panel with a stamped sentiment from the Inside Friendship Messages stamp set. I added some tonic jewel drops and popped up on a card with a piece of patterned paper. My card wound up being 6"x3"...a quarter inch shorter than I had originally made, so that I could use a 6"x6" piece of patterned paper for the background.  Hmmm....might need more longer pads of patterned papers to accomodate these slightly longer cards.  Used one of the wonderful new Simon mini slimline envelopes for my card!  Here's a close up...
Hope you are having a great day...be safe!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous Spring card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, I was going to say that this is my favorite, but then I say that every time! Your designs are so lovely. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, as always! I'm praying you are okay...Missing your posts.

    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa