Saturday, March 6, 2021

Bunny Love

I've made three cards with the adorable new Simon Says Stamp Bunny Blessings stamp/die set, from Simon's newest Hello Beautiful release!...
I think these bunnies are so adorable!!  I used my MISTI,  and adhered all the images I wanted to use in the MISTI, stamping and clear embossing them all at once, and stamped three rounds of images.  I did this because I wasn't sure about the colors I would use, and also not sure if I would die cut the images just right, so I had backup images for both cases.  I used my exacto finger knife to cut around this bunny's paw, to hold the flower.  I thought of Ferdinand the bull with this bunny...sniffing the flowers, so I had to put a flower in his paw!  I popped up the images and used my FAVORITE new scalloped die, also from the Hello Beautiful release, for him, his flowers, and the sentiment to sit on!  I think I have used this scallop die on almost every card I have made, of late...I just LOVE the look of it!!  Here's a close up...
The second one, I colored a bit lighter than the first, and used the same sentiment as the first....heart shaped bubbles, how could you not??....
I love how a piece of patterned paper can complete the look of a very simply designed card!!  The Prismacolor marker for the bubbles was a sky blue, but looked like a pretty purple...funny how that works out!!  Here's a close up ....

The third one is actually the first one I made...weeks ago(took me weeks to try my hand at coloring again after the first one), he is the lightest gray of the three...
I thought the sentiment fit right into the leaves of the carrot, and the bunny seemed to be looking down at it, so Happy Easter it was for this guy!   I know these are such simple cards, I LOVE simplicity, and these cute bunnies and the sweet sentiments don't need much more!  Here's a close up... 

Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa


5 comments:

  1. love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how adorable. So refreshing to see spring colors and bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, these are so, so sweet. Wonderful work! I was smiling the whole time I scrolled by them. Your art is amazing. I do hope you are safe and well. Thanks for a bit of much needed spring today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a fan of simplicity! I hesitate to post many of my cards because they are simple, but following your work has made me realize that simple is just fine. Simple cards make me sigh with happiness!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa