Sunday, March 7, 2021

Sending Sunshine

I've made a card with the My Favorite Things Sunflower Sweetheart stamp/die set...
I had thought this stamp/die set was so so cute for a long time, but getting both the stamps and dies together was really hard....one or the other would keep going out of stock.  I love the images AND the sentiments...both very cute and super sweet!!  
I stamped, die cut, colored, and adhered all the pieces onto a die cut scalloped rectangle with my much loved Simon die, stamped with one of the set's sentiments.  Here's a close up of the card...
So happy I finally got to make a card with this set....feeling sunshine and happiness...happy Sunday to you!!
Thanks for stopping by today!! Hugs!! Lisa




1 comment:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa