Thursday, March 25, 2021

All the Feels Release Day!

Simon Says Stamp has come out with a new release, today, All the Feels!  It is aptly named, as it is filled with lots of "feelings" stamps and dies!!  I have used the sweet Mother's Day Flowers, which is simply wonderful,  to make three cards for Mother's Day...
All three cards were simply and easily made, and that's one of the things so wonderful about this die...it is great as a stand-alone die on a card!  On this first one, I die cut and layered the sentiment and flowers from patterned papers, adhered the layers, and then adhered to a white base with circles from a Simon Stencil.  Here's a close up...

The second one, I opted for daisies with a black sparkly sentiment!...
I made the flowers into multi-petaled daisies, and used a new Simon stencil for the background with some distress oxide ink!  I went over the white cardstock once with the ink, then put the stencil on the cardstock, and inked the circles on.  I used my Wink of Stella glitter brush to put some glitter on the sentiment.  Here's a close up...
The third one, I went for some sunflowers...
I used the big center dot for the flowers, for the smaller flowers, and used the center of thte "o" in Mother's for the big sunflower. I used the new polka dotted stencil from the release with some white pigment ink, for the background.  Here's a close up...
Hope you will check out this new release...so much fun!!  There will be blog hops over at the Simon Blog tomorrow and Saturday...hope you will join in the fun, and check out the inspiration!!  
Thank you so much for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards! I love the beautiful, big bold sentiment! Thanks for sharing! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each card better than the one before it. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa